Welcome! 

Where classical school and homeschool teachers talk.

Discussion Starts Here.

For the Children's Sake.

Learn from Others.

Add Your Voice to the Conversation.

Glad You Are Here.

Give Us Your Question.

I am thoroughly enjoying this Classical U course!  After Lesson 1, this video showed up in my Facebook feed and I was reminded again of the potential idolatry of technology and the enormity of the task classical educators have before us.  

Because I was trained as a scientist and worked 'at the bench' for many years, I see how our technological world and our view of science became idols to our culture.  Now we seem to be servants of the scientific method and must submit to "the settled science."  I am very excited to learn new tools from the medievals that can reinvigorate the way my students learn science.  I loved the idea of viewing the world as a "grand sacrament" and your reference to Gerard Manley Hopkins' poem.  

Thanks for this!