Welcome! 

Where classical school and homeschool teachers talk.

Discussion Starts Here.

For the Children's Sake.

Learn from Others.

Add Your Voice to the Conversation.

Glad You Are Here.

Give Us Your Question.

JTB_5

For all the lurkers out there

I've been noticing how many folks have been joining ClassicalU Forum, and that the overall numbers of folks singed up is rather large compared to the number of people who are posting regularly. If you are a lurker, I'd love to get some information from you to help make this place the best online forum for Classical Education:

1. What brought you to ClassicalU Forum, and what are you interested in getting out of your experience here?

2. What sort of content and discussions would be most helpful and interesting to you?

3. Would you be interested in using the forum as a way to facilitate regional face to face opportunities?

I'm sure there are other questions that could be asked, so feel free to ask and answer your own questions. As someone who has greatly benefited from online forums as part of my own intellectual maturity and character formation, I'd love to see ClassicalU become a hub for classical educators (whether homeschool or other forms) to learn and grow together.

Let's hear from you, lurkers!

• Thanks 1

Yes! Chime in with questions or comments--even on "old" discussions. This is part of the way we partake of the Great Conversation.

• Like 2