Welcome! 

Where classical school and homeschool teachers talk.

Discussion Starts Here.

For the Children's Sake.

Learn from Others.

Add Your Voice to the Conversation.

Glad You Are Here.

Give Us Your Question.

I searched and searched for something like this last summer and couldn't really find anything for teachers at classical schools! There's plenty out there for classical homeschoolers, but no good place for classical school teachers to collaborate. I started a Facebook group for grammar-level teachers of primarily ACCS schools, though others have since joined. It's been helpful, but I'm glad to see this forum come about as well.

I teach first grade at Petra Academy in Bozeman, MT. I started out as a homeschool mom to my four daughters (thank you, Well Trained Mind) and from there moved into Classical Conversations (I started the first St. Louis, MO group and directed it for three years) and have now found myself teaching full-time in a pretty great classical school in Montana (I'm finishing up my first year now).

Just curious where the rest of you are from and how long you've been teaching?

Although I teach Logic and Rhetoric level classes, my children are all Grammar age, so I try to keep up with what's going on with them. I teach at Trinitas Christian School in Pensacola, FL. I've been teaching there since 2010, which is also when I began my journey in Classical and Christian Education (although my parents homeschooled us from the time I was in middle school, so alternative forms of education wasn't entirely new to me).